Walk-ins Now Accepted
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
You need to provide the following:
- Newly completed application. Applications may be downloaded below.
- You need to reread the Ohio Concealed Carry Pamphlet below. Pamphlets also available at www.ag.state.oh.us.
- Fee is $50.00 provided you have lived in Ohio the last 5 years; otherwise, the fee is $60.00. Please bring exact change.
- Payment must be in the form of cash or money orders only.
- No personal checks or credit cards can be accepted.
- If you are an active or reserve member of the armed forces or have retired from or was honorably discharged from military service in the active or reserve armed forces of the United States the fee is waived. Must provide a copy of your DD-214 or active credentials.
Please DO NOT bring firearms with you!