We are available to come to your school, church, non-profit, business, or any Delaware County group to share safety tips, teach crime prevention, and much more! We respectfully ask you first read and agree to the following few guidelines before making your request. There is no charge for this service. Thank you for contacting us.
1) Request should be submitted at least 21 days prior to the event. This allows our Office to ensure adequate staffing and resources are in place so as to not disrupt law enforcement services.
2) Event must occur in Delaware County. We may consider an event outside of the County if request is being made by a Delaware County resident AND the majority of attendees are from Delaware County.
3) The request should be educational in nature and related to public safety.
Please Note: it is our intention to honor as many requests as possible, although we cannot guarantee every request that meets the above guidelines will be honored. Manpower and other resources will impact our ability to meet all requests.
Ideas for presentations or demonstrations include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mounted Deputy Unit
- K-9 Unit & Handlers for classroom instruction only
- Otto the therapy dog
- Cruisers & equipment for show & tell
- Drug & Alcohol Prevention
- Stranger Danger, Self-Defense for Kids, Bullying Prevention
- Gun Safety
- Internet Safety
- Elder Fraud/ID Scams
- Active Intruder Safety Training
For questions, contact Community Relations at email@example.com or (740) 833-2834
Make Your Request
Please provide at least a 3-week advance notice of your event.