Fingerprinting Services for a Background Check (examples: employment, adoption)
Based on resident feedback and historical data, effective March 14th, the Sheriff’s Office is now a walk-in only fingerprinting (and CHL) system—appointments are no longer required or accepted.
Walk-ins are accepted on a first-come basis on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 8:00am to 2:00pm.
All fingerprinting is completed at the Concealed Carry office, 844 US Hwy 42 North, Delaware, OH 43015.
The Fingerprinting and CHL office is open to the public on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8:00am to 2:00pm. If you have questions or concerns outside of these hours, please contact us at (740) 833-2801 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring the following with you
- Exact address of where results should be mailed
- A valid driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security Number (just the number, no card needed)
- You need to know whether you require BCI fingerprints, FBI fingerprints – or both
- You will need to provide the appropriate BCI and/or FBI reason code(s) to run the fingerprints.
- Fee: Money Order or Cash only – please bring exact change
- BCI only or FBI only $40
- BCI and FBI $70
- Ink cards $10
If you have questions about fingerprinting/background checks, please call (740) 833-2801.