Fingerprinting Services for a Background Check (example: for employment, adoption, etc.) Effective April 17th, Fingerprinting Services now require an appointment. See details below.
All fingerprinting is completed at the Concealed Carry office, 844 US Hwy 42 North in Delaware.
Appointment times are available as follows.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Wednesdays 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
When arriving for your appointment, please remain in the parking lot and we will call you at the time of your appointment for entry into the building. These measures are in place to ensure social distancing.
Please bring the following with you
- Exact address of where results should be mailed
- A valid driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security Number (just the number, no card needed)
- You need to know whether you require BCI fingerprints, FBI fingerprints – or both
- You will need to provide the appropriate BCI and/or FBI reason code(s) to run the fingerprints.
- Fee: Money Order or Cash only – please bring exact change
- BCI only or FBI only $40
- BCI and FBI $70
- Ink cards $10
If you have questions about fingerprinting/background checks, please call (740) 833-2801.