Fingerprinting Services for a Background Check (example: for employment, adoption, etc.) Due to COVID-19…
Effective April 2nd, Fingerprinting Services will be offered for those employers who are in need of hiring Essential Workers who will provide essential services to the community. If you have just been hired or are going through the hiring process and your employer conducts essential services to the community AND has required fingerprinting services for a background check, we can assist you! Please refer to the Ohio Dept. of Health’s Stay-at-Home order regarding essential employers/employees (https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home/public-health-orders/directors-order-to-stay-at-home).
Please call or e-mail us to set up a Fingerprinting appointment: 740-833-2802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When setting up your employment, we will provide you with all of the pertinent information required, such as employer name and address, what you need to bring to your appointment, our location, etc.
All fingerprinting is completed at the Concealed Carry office, 844 US Hwy 42 North in Delaware.
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 2:00 pm* – No appointment needed – first-come, first-served basis.
*Exception: We are closed on all major holidays.
Please bring the following with you
- Exact address of where results should be mailed
- A valid driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security Number (just the number, no card needed)
- You need to know whether you require BCI fingerprints, FBI fingerprints – or both
- You will need to provide the appropriate BCI and/or FBI reason code(s) to run the fingerprints.
- Fee: Money Order or Cash only – please bring exact change
- BCI only or FBI only $40
- BCI and FBI $70
- Ink cards $10
If you have questions about fingerprinting/background checks, please call (740) 833-2801.