To schedule a visit, go to www.ICSolutions.com any time of day where you will create a user account. Once an account is created, the website will walk you through scheduling a visitation. Should you encounter any issues with creating an account, you can contact ICS Visitation Support at (888) 646-9437.
Each inmate is allowed one 25 minute visit per week onsite at the jail. These visits may consist of up to two adults and three children under the age of 18. Each inmate may also have one 25 minute offsite visit per day. Offsite visits take place on a computer or smartphone app from the visitor’s home. The jail visitation week runs Sunday-Saturday. Visits must be scheduled at least one day prior to the visitation.
Visitations at the jail take place between the following times:
- Sundays- 10:30am- 1:30pm & 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Mondays- 9:00am-11:00am
- Tuesdays- 9:00am-11:00am & 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Wednesdays- 9:00am-11:00am & 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Thursdays- 9:00am-11:00am & 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Saturdays- 9:00am-11:00am & 6:00pm-8:30pm
When creating a visitor account, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID Number with Expiration Date
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Street address
Upon arrival to the jail, you will check-in with the Control Room Officer. You must provide valid photo identification. You are not able to bring anything to the jail to give to the inmate.
Initial Court Appearance
When an offender is arrested on new charges or a municipal court warrant, he/she will be seen in court the following business day via televised video arraignment (TVA). If you want to be present, you need to go to Municipal Court, 70 N. Union St., Delaware, (43015), 2nd floor.
TVA schedule is as follows:
- 9:30 a.m. Monday
- 10:00 a.m. Tuesday – Friday.
- Times may vary based on court needs.
- If you wish to pay bond, this is done at the Municipal Court building, 70 N. Union St.
If an inmate receives a warrant to discharge, the officers cannot release him/her until all the proper paperwork has been received by the jail. Generally, inmates are able to make a phone call to arrange for transportation at the time of their release. Please Note: it takes some time for the court to clerk the decisions after arraignment. The process can take up to four hours, based on the court’s caseload.
For additional court or case information, contact:
Municipal Court – (740) 203-1550
Common Pleas – (740) 833-2530 or 2550
If you would like to send a letter to someone in our jail, address it to:
Inmate’s First and Last Name
844 U.S. 42 North
Delaware, Ohio 43015
The following items MAY be sent to an inmate:
- Embossed envelopes (10 per package/envelope)
- Sheets of blank paper (10 per package/envelope)
- Photos (10 per package/envelope)
- Magazine/puzzle/book pages (10 pages per package/envelope)
- Cards (without attachments or glitter)
- Money Orders (MUST have sender’s signature)
The following items will NOT be accepted and will be returned to the sender:
- Gang related material
- Inappropriate Photos (NO Polaroid/nude or suggestive/gang related)
- Stamped envelopes
- Self Sealing (peel and stick) envelopes
- Glitter or attachments (i.e. ribbons, jewels, etc)
- Glue/tape, stickers, sticky notes
- Personal checks or Cash
- Staples/Paper clips/binder clips
- Unknown stains/substances
- More than 10: Embossed envelopes/blank paper/photos/magazine, book, puzzle pages
If you would like to send in reading material, it must come from the publisher or company, such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Reading material must be appropriate in nature AND is at the discretion of the Jail Administration. We do not accept hardback books or local newspapers.
Bibles are available from the Program Coordinator upon request from the inmate.
If you would like to add money to an inmate’s account you can:
- Add money using the kiosk located in the jail lobby
- Call Inmate Deposits at (866) 345-1884
- Visit accesscorrections.com
- Mail a money order to the jail with the inmate’s first and last name. Money orders must be signed or they will be returned to the sender.
If you would like to set up a pre-paid phone account, call ICSolutions at (888) 506-8407, visit www.ICSolutions.com, or mail a cashier’s check or money order to:
Attention: Customer Service
2200 Danbury Street
San Antonio, Texas 78217
Commissary orders are placed Tuesday and Thursday mornings and are delivered Wednesday and Saturday afternoons respectively. Money must be on an inmate’s account the evening before orders are placed to ensure it will be credited in time.
Items for Inmates
Medication may be brought to the jail in the original prescription bottle with the inmate’s name. Check in with the control room officer, and they will have a nurse meet you to accept the medication.
If an inmate is scheduled for a jury trial, you are able to drop off clothing for them to wear to court. Check in with the control room officer and they will have an officer meet you to accept the clothing.
If you are reporting to the jail for a commitment, you are only able to bring the following items:
- 3 pairs of white underwear in the original, unopened package
- 3 white t-shirts in the original, unopened package
- 3 pairs of white socks in the original, unopened package
- 3 white non-underwire bras in the original, unopened package
- Eyeglasses, contacts and contact solution in the original, unopened package
- Money for commissary
- Prescriptions in the original container with your name
- Medical insurance cards
For additional questions, please call (740) 833-2840