Location & Time
Real Estate Tax Sales are held on the first floor lobby area of the Hayes Services Building (145 N. Union St, Delaware, Ohio 43015) on Wednesdays at 10:00AM (see schedule below). Foreclosure sales run through the RealAuction website, https://delaware.sheriffsaleauction.ohio.gov/ . Foreclosure sales run on that website on Wednesdays starting at 10:00 AM (see schedule below). If this page does not address your need, please call our Sheriff’s Sales Coordinator at (740) 833-2868.
You may obtain more information on Sheriff’s Sales via:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delaware County Auditor’s Office
- Delaware County Clerk of Courts Office
- Minimum bid of 2/3 of the appraised value unless otherwise noted.
- Balance due within 30 days of the date that the confirmation is filed with the Clerk of Courts.
- Deposit is due at the time of sale in the form of Cash or a Certified Check for tax sales. For foreclosure sales, RealAuction requires deposit at least 2 days prior to the sale by wire or 5 days prior by ACH.
- Please print and legibly fill out the Purchaser Information Form and bring it to the auction (if the form is not legible, it will be returned) for tax sales.
Online Sales Starting in July
Click Here for more information about online real estate foreclosures starting this summer. The site is live.
Note: Some sales may have different terms. See the complete ad in Tuesday’s Delaware Gazette for full descriptions and terms.
For a free copy of the legal description for the properties listed, go to the Recorder’s Office Website and enter the Volume and Page number listed next to the property address to view the legal description.
June 22, 2022 is the last scheduled in person Sheriff Sale for foreclosures. Any foreclosure sales after June 22, 2022 will be held online. Tax sales will continue in person.
|Appraisal Value||Deposit||Purchaser||Purchaser Price|
|June 1, 2022||4421 S. Section Line Road Delaware OH 43015||Vol. 541, Pg. 695||19-CVE-08-0480||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|June 22, 2022||65 Rheem Street Delaware OH 43015||Vol. 1837, Pg. 1322||21-CVE-01-0028||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled|