Location & Time
Sheriff’s Sales of real estate are held on the first floor lobby area of the Hayes Services Building (145 N. Union St, Delaware, Ohio 43015*) on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. If this page does not address your need, please call our Sheriff’s Sales specialist at (740) 833-2868.
* Note: Sheriff’s Sales is located in the same building as always, but the address has changed to better reflect where the entrance of the building is located.
You may obtain more information on Sheriff’s Sales via:
- Email email@example.com
- Delaware County Auditor’s Office
- Delaware County Clerk of Courts Office
- Minimum bid of 2/3 of the appraised value.
- Balance due within 30 days of the date that the confirmation is filed with the Clerk of Courts.
- Deposit is due at the time of sale in the form of Cash or a Certified Check.
Please print and legibly fill out the Purchaser Information Form and bring it to the auction (if the form is not legible, it will be returned).
Note: Some sales may have different terms. See the complete ad in Tuesday’s Delaware Gazette for full descriptions and terms.
For a free copy of the legal description for the properties listed, go to the Recorder’s Office Website and enter the Volume and Page number listed next to the property address to view the legal description.
Due to the Statewide mask mandate, masks will be required to enter the building at 145 N. Union St. where all sales are held. The Website is currently up to date. We currently have no sales scheduled. The next possible batch may be posted on March 30, 2021.
|Appraisal Value||Deposit||Purchaser||Purchaser Price|
|April 21, 2021||208 Stockard Loop Delaware, Ohio 43015||Vol. 1385, Pg. 963||20-CVE-02-0069||$237,000.00||$10,000.00||Third Party