Community Trust Fund Grants
The State of Ohio regulates how law enforcement agencies are to use/distribute funds that are derived from asset forfeitures and seized drug money. The Sheriff’s Office Community Trust Fund Grants program is one way that we utilize these funds. The intent is to disburse money locally to agencies/organizations that provide community-based programs, which are supportive of and consistent with our law enforcement efforts, policies and/or initiatives, as well as align with our Vision and Mission. Preference will be given to local 501(c)3 organizations. The applicant’s program must focus on one of the four areas of emphasis listed below. The Sheriff’s Office reserves the right not to award any grants if the program(s) do not align with any of these areas.
- Drug Abuse Education, Prevention, or Treatment
- Crime Prevention or Education
- Job Skills
Delaware County Sheriff’s Office …
VISION Protecting People, Their Property, and Their Rights.
MISSION Legitimacy through Protecting and Serving with Empathy, Competency, and Diligence.
CORE VALUES Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Loyalty, Diligence, Humility, Optimism and Conviction
2022 Grant Process
We are now accepting applications for the 2022 Grant cycle (runs on a calendar year). Based on current funds available, each grant request shall not exceed $5,000.
Grant Process Timing
- Deadline to Apply: Monday, Nov. 15th.
- All applicants will receive written notification – whether or not the grant is awarded – by Friday, Dec. 17th.
- The one-time grant will be provided in one single payment in January 2022.
- One status report and one year-end report will be required (July 30th, 2022 and Jan. 30, 2023)
If you would like to apply or have additional questions, please contact Tracy: 740-833-2817 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will be e-mailed to you.